Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I have been away for a little while because I did not remember to post my daily experiences in Bowling Green. Maybe I have been pretty lazy, or neglected.

Many wonderful things have passed since the last time a wrote something in this site...I finally got vacations, it was in fact a short break of 4 days, in which I went to Chicago with 7 more TEA fellows. Chicago is a beautiful and cosmopolitan city, it has much more things to see and go than any where else  I have been before. We went up the 9th tallest building in the world, Willis Tower and had the opportunity to step on the Sky Deck, a deck built it 100% of glass. At the beginning was pretty scary, but after a few minutes in I felt relax and amazed.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting in your blog AND for sharing your adventures in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete