Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday, March 07, 2013


Today I fell better than the last time a posted something new in this space. Good for me ...(:

Last night we all went to a dinner that turned in a party, all the latinos started to dance and enjoyed ourselves. I did like to dance a little, I have not danced for a longgggggg time, my legs were pretty stiff and clumsy, I was enjoying myself but my mind was in the last chapter of the book "Eclipse", I can not believe that I read three books in just two weeks.... this morning I started the last one " Breaking Dawn", I just want to finish it as soon as possible, then watch the movies, though I love movies this time I challenge myself to read all the books. I have enjoyed the book, however It is the last time I read this type of books, it just took away from the real world, perhaps it's the fact I like werewolf and vampires stories.

1 comment:

  1. Ah...so that's what you've been up to. Glad you enjoyed the party and the reading. Are you watching the movies while you are here in the USA or when you return home?

    ReplyDelete